Lympstone crime statistics for July - September
THERE were nine crimes in Lympstone between July and September reported to police. Four of the incidents took place after the annual furry dance event in the early hours. The separate incidents included the following: * A male arrested for being drunk and
THERE were nine crimes in Lympstone between July and September reported to police.
Four of the incidents took place after the annual furry dance event in the early hours.
The separate incidents included the following: * A male arrested for being drunk and disorderly on August 1. He was issued with a �80 fine the next day.
* Two arrests were made after an assault which occurred on Strawberry Hill between 11.40pm and 11.45pm on Saturday, August 1. Both have since been released on bail. Enquiries are ongoing with CID.
You may also want to watch:
* A male was arrested for being drunk and disorderly on August 1 and released on bail.
* And, a male was arrested on August 2 for being in the possession of class B drugs. The male has since been bailed.
- 1 ejl wk24 new constituency
- 2 Exciting new era begins at Budleigh Salterton
- 3 Claire Austin honoured by the Queen
- 4 Safety teams collaborate for event to help save lives
- 5 Moxey takes Gulls to the final
- 6 Exmouth Town gearing up for pre-season campaign
- 7 Double celebration as iconic pub reopens with new look
- 8 Brilliant win on the road for Budleigh
- 9 Home care fair aims to raise awareness and provide advice
- 10 Inquest into death of Exmouth teenager found at Orcombe Point
A spokesperson for Devon and Cornwall Constabulary said both the police and the furry dance committee thought that the actual dance itself had gone smoothly.
"It was also agreed by the committee the right amount of police presence and the attitude of the officers was appropriate for the event," the spokesperson added.
* Musical instruments were taken from a vehicle parked in Wotton Lane on Saturday, August 8, between 1.30pm and 1.45pm.
Anyone with information should contact police, quoting crime reference number KE/09/2333, on 08452 777444.
*A burglary took place between 4pm on August 8 and 6.30pm on August 9 in which five alloy wheels were stolen and damage inflicted to two tyre valves from a property on Hulham Road.
People who may have information related to the incident should call police, quoting crime reference number KE/09/23651, on 08452 777444.
* Between 9pm on August 8 and 7am on August 9 a house sign was taken from a property in the village. The crime reference number is KE/09/2457. Anyone with information should call 08452 777444.
And, a handbag was stolen from a public house on Sunday, August 16. Information is sought, quoting crime reference number KE/09/2472, on 08452 777444.
Between the period of July and September, the police received 24 calls in their communication centre.
They included three road traffic incidents; four calls for concerns for safety, one abandoned 99 call and seven anti social behaviour incidents.