I lost my Samsung Toccu Ultra mobile phone in Exmouth on Saturday night. It is a black, sliding mobile phone with a touch screen.
After reporting the phone as lost to the network, the phone cannot be used by anyone else anyway, but I am not even that bothered about the phone. It is the memory stick that I really want returned, as it had 18 months’ worth of very treasured photographs, videos and addresses.
Can I appeal for the person who found it to hand the phone, or just the memory stick, into their local police station?
I would be willing to pay a reward for the phone and memory stick or even just the memory stick.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 7 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 8 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 9 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way
- 10 Tributes flow for man who helped reshape city