Lost daughter’s favourite toy
On Monday, August 31, I dropped a small Tigger squeaky toy, attached to some plastic links, somewhere between town and the fun park on Exmouth seafront.
On Monday, August 31, I dropped a small 'Tigger' squeaky toy, attached to some plastic links, somewhere between town and the fun park on Exmouth seafront.
If anyone has found this, can they please let me know. This is one of my baby daughter's favourite toys (her face just lights up when we play with it) and has sentimental value to me.
Please get in touch if you have found this. Many thanks.
You may also want to watch:
50 Park Road, Exmouh
- 1 Family pride for Kayleigh the Chief
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 4 Covid-19 test may be daunting but protecting vulnerable is eesential
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 7 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 8 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 9 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 10 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown