Lost daughter’s favourite toy
On Monday, August 31, I dropped a small Tigger squeaky toy, attached to some plastic links, somewhere between town and the fun park on Exmouth seafront.
On Monday, August 31, I dropped a small 'Tigger' squeaky toy, attached to some plastic links, somewhere between town and the fun park on Exmouth seafront.
If anyone has found this, can they please let me know. This is one of my baby daughter's favourite toys (her face just lights up when we play with it) and has sentimental value to me.
Please get in touch if you have found this. Many thanks.
You may also want to watch:
50 Park Road, Exmouh
- 1 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
- 2 Exmouth folk and visitors love their coffee!
- 3 Clyst Valley park is part of Exmouth to Exmoor national trail vision
- 4 Christine Channon retains Devon County Council seat
- 5 Exmouth Harriers take to the roads again
- 6 Former Exmouth and Budleigh officer nominated for lifetime achievement award
- 7 Plea for help to outfit Budleigh’s new community workshop
- 8 ‘Pay what you can’ at Open Door Community Café
- 9 Tribute paid to former town manager Suzy
- 10 WBW Solicitors sponsoring best start up business award