Local firms can 'shape' town's future
BUSINESS owners and traders get the chance to shape the future of Exmouth with the first-ever working lunch organised by the Chamber of Trade and Commerce.
BUSINESS owners and traders get the chance to 'shape the future of Exmouth' with the first-ever working lunch organised by the Chamber of Trade and Commerce.
The lunch, at the Ballroom of the Royal Beacon Hotel, Exmouth, on Tuesday July 7, is a chance to influence the direction of future development in the short and medium term.
These include current, planned and possible projects like The Strand development, a visitor's centre, a supermarket on the Estuary site and the Exe Cycleway.
Simon Wood, Secretary of Exmouth Chamber of Commerce says the lunch will be a 'networking opportunity' and added: "These are all issues which will impact Business Owners in Exmouth in the near future. Now is the time to make your opinion count.
You may also want to watch:
"We hope to hold these Networking lunches more frequently, but remember this is your opportunity to shape the future of Exmouth.
"There will be an opportunity to network with other business owners...with a sit down lunch commencing at 12.30pm."
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 8 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 9 Hospiscare yarn-bomb mail trail is a delight for all to enjoy
- 10 New live music festival is coming to Exmouth next year
Tickets for this two course meal plus coffee are �15 each and can be purchased at the Tourist Information Centre in Manor Gardens or the Royal Beacon directly.
The lunch will be between 12 noon and 2pm.