Local firms can 'shape' town's future
BUSINESS owners and traders get the chance to shape the future of Exmouth with the first-ever working lunch organised by the Chamber of Trade and Commerce.
BUSINESS owners and traders get the chance to 'shape the future of Exmouth' with the first-ever working lunch organised by the Chamber of Trade and Commerce.
The lunch, at the Ballroom of the Royal Beacon Hotel, Exmouth, on Tuesday July 7, is a chance to influence the direction of future development in the short and medium term.
These include current, planned and possible projects like The Strand development, a visitor's centre, a supermarket on the Estuary site and the Exe Cycleway.
Simon Wood, Secretary of Exmouth Chamber of Commerce says the lunch will be a 'networking opportunity' and added: "These are all issues which will impact Business Owners in Exmouth in the near future. Now is the time to make your opinion count.
You may also want to watch:
"We hope to hold these Networking lunches more frequently, but remember this is your opportunity to shape the future of Exmouth.
"There will be an opportunity to network with other business owners...with a sit down lunch commencing at 12.30pm."
- 1 Family pride for Kayleigh the Chief
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 4 Covid-19 test may be daunting but protecting vulnerable is eesential
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 7 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 8 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 9 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 10 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
Tickets for this two course meal plus coffee are �15 each and can be purchased at the Tourist Information Centre in Manor Gardens or the Royal Beacon directly.
The lunch will be between 12 noon and 2pm.