Local firms can 'shape' town's future
BUSINESS owners and traders get the chance to shape the future of Exmouth with the first-ever working lunch organised by the Chamber of Trade and Commerce.
BUSINESS owners and traders get the chance to 'shape the future of Exmouth' with the first-ever working lunch organised by the Chamber of Trade and Commerce.
The lunch, at the Ballroom of the Royal Beacon Hotel, Exmouth, on Tuesday July 7, is a chance to influence the direction of future development in the short and medium term.
These include current, planned and possible projects like The Strand development, a visitor's centre, a supermarket on the Estuary site and the Exe Cycleway.
Simon Wood, Secretary of Exmouth Chamber of Commerce says the lunch will be a 'networking opportunity' and added: "These are all issues which will impact Business Owners in Exmouth in the near future. Now is the time to make your opinion count.
You may also want to watch:
"We hope to hold these Networking lunches more frequently, but remember this is your opportunity to shape the future of Exmouth.
"There will be an opportunity to network with other business owners...with a sit down lunch commencing at 12.30pm."
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 3 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 6 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 7 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 8 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 9 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 10 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
Tickets for this two course meal plus coffee are �15 each and can be purchased at the Tourist Information Centre in Manor Gardens or the Royal Beacon directly.
The lunch will be between 12 noon and 2pm.