Local firms can 'shape' town's future
BUSINESS owners and traders get the chance to shape the future of Exmouth with the first-ever working lunch organised by the Chamber of Trade and Commerce.
BUSINESS owners and traders get the chance to 'shape the future of Exmouth' with the first-ever working lunch organised by the Chamber of Trade and Commerce.
The lunch, at the Ballroom of the Royal Beacon Hotel, Exmouth, on Tuesday July 7, is a chance to influence the direction of future development in the short and medium term.
These include current, planned and possible projects like The Strand development, a visitor's centre, a supermarket on the Estuary site and the Exe Cycleway.
Simon Wood, Secretary of Exmouth Chamber of Commerce says the lunch will be a 'networking opportunity' and added: "These are all issues which will impact Business Owners in Exmouth in the near future. Now is the time to make your opinion count.
You may also want to watch:
"We hope to hold these Networking lunches more frequently, but remember this is your opportunity to shape the future of Exmouth.
"There will be an opportunity to network with other business owners...with a sit down lunch commencing at 12.30pm."
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 3 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 4 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 5 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 6 Repair cafe opens again
- 7 Budleigh Lions welcome two new members
- 8 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 9 Covid-19 measures in Devon care homes to continue
- 10 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
Tickets for this two course meal plus coffee are �15 each and can be purchased at the Tourist Information Centre in Manor Gardens or the Royal Beacon directly.
The lunch will be between 12 noon and 2pm.