Oliver Letwin returned to Dorset West seat
- Credit: Archant
Oliver Letwin, the Conservative candidate for Dorset West, has been returned with a majority of more than 16,000.
Liberal Democrat candidate Ros Kayes came second, with UKP thirs, follwed by Labour and the Green Party.
The turnout for the constituency was 72.6 per cent, with 56,643 votes cast and Mr Letwin’s majority was 16,130.
The results are as follows:
Peter Barton, Green Party, 3,242
You may also want to watch:
David Glossop, UK Independence Party, 7,055
Ros Kayes, Liberal Democrats, 12,199
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Call to arms to support your local cinema
- 3 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 4 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 5 Sound move to join singing group
- 6 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 7 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Delay to train travel this weekend
- 10 Exmouth loses out on multi-million pound funding boost
Oliver Letwin, Conservative Party, 28,329
Rachel Rogers, Labour Party, 5,633