Neil Parish wins in Tiverton and Honiton constituency
- Credit: Archant
Conservative Neil Parish has been returned as the MP for the Tiverton and Honton constituency with a majority of 20,156.
The UKIP candidate, Graham Smith came second, ahead of Labour, the Liberal Democrats and the Green party.
The results are as follows:
Paul Edwards, Green Party, 3,415
Stephen Kearney, Liberal Deomcrats 5,626
Caroline Kolek, Labour Party 6,835
Neil Parish, Conservative Party, 29,030
- 1 Full line-up announced for Exmouth Festival
- 2 'Goth girl' Scarlett plans Dartmoor trek for charity
- 3 Big Breakfast fundraiser starts Budleigh Gala Week
- 4 'Report graffiti and vandalism', police urge Budleigh residents
- 5 Exeter Chiefs looking to get better of Bristol Bears, again and again!
- 6 I spent an afternoon with the Devon Air Ambulance
- 7 Body found in search for missing man
- 8 Witness appeal after Exmouth assault
- 9 Exmouth coast watch recruit three newbies
- 10 From meat in supermarkets to beer in pubs - what is getting more expensive?
Graham Smith, UK Independence Party, 8,857
There was a turnout of 71 per cent, with 54,151 ballot papers issued.