Neil Parish wins in Tiverton and Honiton constituency
- Credit: Archant
Conservative Neil Parish has been returned as the MP for the Tiverton and Honton constituency with a majority of 20,156.
The UKIP candidate, Graham Smith came second, ahead of Labour, the Liberal Democrats and the Green party.
The results are as follows:
Paul Edwards, Green Party, 3,415
Stephen Kearney, Liberal Deomcrats 5,626
You may also want to watch:
Caroline Kolek, Labour Party 6,835
Neil Parish, Conservative Party, 29,030
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 3 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 4 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 5 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 6 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 7 Town council’s slice of tax bill set to decrease
- 8 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 9 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 10 Rugby hopeful for a brighter summer
Graham Smith, UK Independence Party, 8,857
There was a turnout of 71 per cent, with 54,151 ballot papers issued.