Neil Parish wins in Tiverton and Honiton constituency
- Credit: Archant
Conservative Neil Parish has been returned as the MP for the Tiverton and Honton constituency with a majority of 20,156.
The UKIP candidate, Graham Smith came second, ahead of Labour, the Liberal Democrats and the Green party.
The results are as follows:
Paul Edwards, Green Party, 3,415
Stephen Kearney, Liberal Deomcrats 5,626
You may also want to watch:
Caroline Kolek, Labour Party 6,835
Neil Parish, Conservative Party, 29,030
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Budleigh Lions welcome two new members
- 5 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 6 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 7 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 8 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
- 9 Repair cafe opens again
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
Graham Smith, UK Independence Party, 8,857
There was a turnout of 71 per cent, with 54,151 ballot papers issued.