Neil Parish wins in Tiverton and Honiton constituency
- Credit: Archant
Conservative Neil Parish has been returned as the MP for the Tiverton and Honton constituency with a majority of 20,156.
The UKIP candidate, Graham Smith came second, ahead of Labour, the Liberal Democrats and the Green party.
The results are as follows:
Paul Edwards, Green Party, 3,415
Stephen Kearney, Liberal Deomcrats 5,626
You may also want to watch:
Caroline Kolek, Labour Party 6,835
Neil Parish, Conservative Party, 29,030
- 1 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 2 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 3 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 4 John and Grace run for the heart
- 5 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls
- 6 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 7 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
Graham Smith, UK Independence Party, 8,857
There was a turnout of 71 per cent, with 54,151 ballot papers issued.