Live music at The Bicton Inn, Exmouth
- Credit: Contributed
Plenty of live entertainment at The Bicton Inn over the coming week
A fantastic double bill featuring multi-instrumentalist John McLoughlin and popular sing/songwriter Laurie Ward takes place on Friday, April 12 from 8pm.
The pair will be joined by guest musicians to bring an evening of everything from folk and pop classics to anthemic rock and reggae, along with some amazing originals.
Talented German singer/songwriter Daniela Ruettinger performs a selection of popular ballads on Saturday 13 from 5pm. Her repertoire includes folk, rock and indie covers, along with her own brilliant songs. From 8pm, singer Livvy Hylton-Smith performs some favourites from a very broad palette of musical styles, joined by guest musicians.
Sunday 14 sees authentic rock and blues, 50s and 60s style, with the Bicton Street Blues, aka Dave Gwilliam and Olly Davy, from 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
Thursday April 18 is Folk and Indie Open Night, for anyone anyone who would like to come along to sing or play, hosted by Becky Brooks. All abilities welcome.
- 1 David puts big business career on ice to return to his seafront roots
- 2 Exmouth bodybuilder became cocaine dealer after devastating bike crash
- 3 Sun helps volunteers shine a light on town's blooming brilliant look
- 4 Tri-Hard Runners brave the heat
- 5 Gold medal for East Devon powerlifter
- 6 Farewell for councillor who worked tirelessly for his constituents
- 7 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 8 Women's triumphant triple challenge set to net £15,000 for charity
- 9 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 10 Joint initiative Is big bowls success