Littleham woman praised for her efforts
LITTLEHAM champion Marion Scott has been thanked by local councillors and the Littleham Residents Association (LRA) committee for her efforts to sort out the problems associated with the fish processing factory.
LITTLEHAM champion Marion Scott has been thanked by local councillors and the Littleham Residents' Association (LRA) committee for her efforts to sort out the problems associated with the fish processing factory.
At a recent meeting held by the LRA it was heard how the factory had reopened for business on a smaller scale.
The committee and those present at the meeting agreed Littleham's air quality had improved, allowing residents to open their windows.
Residents association Sue Saunders said: "The meeting was very successful and proves that people living in Littleham do care about where they live."
You may also want to watch:
* The next Littleham Residents' Association meeting is the AGM at 7.30pm on July 29, at the Bidmead Centre.
There, elections of officers will take place.
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 3 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 4 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 7 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 10 Big or small, we can all do our bit to care for planet we live on
Anyone wishing to nominate or seek election is asked to contact Sue Saunders on (01395) 265766, ahead of the meeting.