Littleham woman praised for her efforts
LITTLEHAM champion Marion Scott has been thanked by local councillors and the Littleham Residents Association (LRA) committee for her efforts to sort out the problems associated with the fish processing factory.
LITTLEHAM champion Marion Scott has been thanked by local councillors and the Littleham Residents' Association (LRA) committee for her efforts to sort out the problems associated with the fish processing factory.
At a recent meeting held by the LRA it was heard how the factory had reopened for business on a smaller scale.
The committee and those present at the meeting agreed Littleham's air quality had improved, allowing residents to open their windows.
Residents association Sue Saunders said: "The meeting was very successful and proves that people living in Littleham do care about where they live."
You may also want to watch:
* The next Littleham Residents' Association meeting is the AGM at 7.30pm on July 29, at the Bidmead Centre.
There, elections of officers will take place.
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 3 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 6 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 7 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 8 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 9 Exmouth Property Of the Week - Victoria Road
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
Anyone wishing to nominate or seek election is asked to contact Sue Saunders on (01395) 265766, ahead of the meeting.