Littleham woman praised for her efforts
LITTLEHAM champion Marion Scott has been thanked by local councillors and the Littleham Residents Association (LRA) committee for her efforts to sort out the problems associated with the fish processing factory.
LITTLEHAM champion Marion Scott has been thanked by local councillors and the Littleham Residents' Association (LRA) committee for her efforts to sort out the problems associated with the fish processing factory.
At a recent meeting held by the LRA it was heard how the factory had reopened for business on a smaller scale.
The committee and those present at the meeting agreed Littleham's air quality had improved, allowing residents to open their windows.
Residents association Sue Saunders said: "The meeting was very successful and proves that people living in Littleham do care about where they live."
* The next Littleham Residents' Association meeting is the AGM at 7.30pm on July 29, at the Bidmead Centre.
There, elections of officers will take place.
- 1 Hard yards on and off the pitch for Exmouth Town
- 2 Councillors formally support bid for levelling up fund
- 3 Lympstone Marine trainer halfway through THREE ultra marathon challenge
- 4 Art exhibition celebrates Jurassic coastline
- 5 Budleigh vineyard wins gold at inaugural wine competition
- 6 Angry passenger keyed a car in disabled parking dispute
- 7 Hilary Mantel's desk fetches more than £4,000 at auction
- 8 Comedian Jason Bryne announces Exmouth date
- 9 Budleigh Music Fest line-up announced
- 10 Lympstone school rated 'good' at latest Ofsted report
Anyone wishing to nominate or seek election is asked to contact Sue Saunders on (01395) 265766, ahead of the meeting.