Littleham woman praised for her efforts
LITTLEHAM champion Marion Scott has been thanked by local councillors and the Littleham Residents Association (LRA) committee for her efforts to sort out the problems associated with the fish processing factory.
LITTLEHAM champion Marion Scott has been thanked by local councillors and the Littleham Residents' Association (LRA) committee for her efforts to sort out the problems associated with the fish processing factory.
At a recent meeting held by the LRA it was heard how the factory had reopened for business on a smaller scale.
The committee and those present at the meeting agreed Littleham's air quality had improved, allowing residents to open their windows.
Residents association Sue Saunders said: "The meeting was very successful and proves that people living in Littleham do care about where they live."
You may also want to watch:
* The next Littleham Residents' Association meeting is the AGM at 7.30pm on July 29, at the Bidmead Centre.
There, elections of officers will take place.
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Budleigh Lions welcome two new members
- 5 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 6 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 7 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 8 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
- 9 Repair cafe opens again
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
Anyone wishing to nominate or seek election is asked to contact Sue Saunders on (01395) 265766, ahead of the meeting.