Littleham woman praised for her efforts
LITTLEHAM champion Marion Scott has been thanked by local councillors and the Littleham Residents Association (LRA) committee for her efforts to sort out the problems associated with the fish processing factory.
LITTLEHAM champion Marion Scott has been thanked by local councillors and the Littleham Residents' Association (LRA) committee for her efforts to sort out the problems associated with the fish processing factory.
At a recent meeting held by the LRA it was heard how the factory had reopened for business on a smaller scale.
The committee and those present at the meeting agreed Littleham's air quality had improved, allowing residents to open their windows.
Residents association Sue Saunders said: "The meeting was very successful and proves that people living in Littleham do care about where they live."
You may also want to watch:
* The next Littleham Residents' Association meeting is the AGM at 7.30pm on July 29, at the Bidmead Centre.
There, elections of officers will take place.
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 3 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 4 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 7 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 8 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 9 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 10 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
Anyone wishing to nominate or seek election is asked to contact Sue Saunders on (01395) 265766, ahead of the meeting.