Littleham residents raise concerns over speeding cars
CONCERNS over cars speeding was raised at the recent Littleham Residents Association (LRA) meeting.
CONCERNS over cars speeding was raised at the recent Littleham Residents' Association (LRA) meeting.
Residents spoke out about the speed vehicles travelled along the service road parallel to Salterton Road since speed bumps had been introduced in Capel Lane.
Also raised at the meeting was the 'unacceptable' numbers of large vehicles attempting to navigate Capel Lane with drivers following satellite navigation systems.
Councillors and the police attending the meeting heard how pedestrians were forced to 'jump out of the way' while walking along the Littleham village road because cars often mounted the pavement while travelling over the brow of the road bridge.
You may also want to watch:
Also raised was the issue of fast food refuse being thrown from cars driving through Littleham.
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 3 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 4 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 5 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 6 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 7 Repair cafe opens again
- 8 Budleigh Lions welcome two new members
- 9 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 10 Covid-19 measures in Devon care homes to continue