Littleham residents raise concerns over speeding cars
CONCERNS over cars speeding was raised at the recent Littleham Residents Association (LRA) meeting.
CONCERNS over cars speeding was raised at the recent Littleham Residents' Association (LRA) meeting.
Residents spoke out about the speed vehicles travelled along the service road parallel to Salterton Road since speed bumps had been introduced in Capel Lane.
Also raised at the meeting was the 'unacceptable' numbers of large vehicles attempting to navigate Capel Lane with drivers following satellite navigation systems.
Councillors and the police attending the meeting heard how pedestrians were forced to 'jump out of the way' while walking along the Littleham village road because cars often mounted the pavement while travelling over the brow of the road bridge.
You may also want to watch:
Also raised was the issue of fast food refuse being thrown from cars driving through Littleham.
- 1 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 2 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 3 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 6 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 The business awards are back, with a twist - blended event to uplift and celebrate Exmouth busines
- 9 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 10 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures