Littleham homes proposal explained
Clinton Devon Estates has explained its littleham home proposal by uploading a video onto YouTube
A web video made by Clinton Devon Estates (CDE) explaining its proposal to develop land at Littleham has been posted on YouTube.
The film shows estates director, John Varley, being quizzed on the estates’ plans for Plumb Park - a proposal to build 350 homes on land at Littleham Valley, which CDE believes will alleviate the town’s housing need while opening up new access routes including public rights of way to Donkey Hill.
Mr Varley said: “I would urge as many people as possible to watch this webcast to learn more about our proposals for Plumb Park which are, without doubt, the most sustainable on the table.”
The five minute webcast can be seen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9z5hEpTFo4&feature=feedu or via the home page of the Clinton Devon Estates website: www.clintondevon.com
You may also want to watch:
The estates director said CDE had a long-term commitment to thriving communities, the environment and the economy.
He added: “We have a golden opportunity to build a community, help young families and older people find suitable homes and generate capital to invest in some amazing landscaping and enhancements to the natural environment and its wildlife.
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 3 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 4 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 5 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Delay to train travel this weekend
- 8 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 9 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing
- 10 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
“As far as the Maer Valley, we recognise its enormous value and absolutely do not want to see it spoiled.”