Littleham fire: Woman treated for smoke inhalation

PUBLISHED: 09:56 14 December 2011

�

Archant

Exmouth firefighters were called to a home in Littleham on Tuesday eveing after a cooker caught fire

A woman from Littleham was treated for smoke inhalation by paramedics on Tuesday evening after a cooker caught fire.

Firefighters from Exmouth were called to a home in Littleham Road shortly before 5pm where they found the fire out and the property smoke logged.

A Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson said: “Two fire engines from Exmouth attended a report of a cooker on fire.

“On arrival the crews found a small fire in a ground floor kitchen involving the cooker. The fire was out but the property was smoke logged.

“The crews used two breathing apparatus and a positive pressure ventilation fan to remove the smoke.

“One female suffering smoke inhalation was treated on scene by the ambulance service.”

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Exmouth Journal

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists