Litter clean-up in Brixington this weekend
ECO-friendly people will take part in a large clean-up operation this weekend. The Brixington Improvement Group (BIG) is to hold a path and step clean-up between Partridge Road and Haley Close this Saturday, February 27. The group is made up of local coun
ECO-friendly people will take part in a large clean-up operation this weekend.
The Brixington Improvement Group (BIG) is to hold a path and step clean-up between Partridge Road and Haley Close this Saturday, February 27.
The group is made up of local councillors, David Chapman, Maddie Chapman and Exmouth mayor Darryl Nicholas; PCSO Chris Ball, representatives from Exmouth Tuidy Group church and other community members.
Councillor John Humphries, from Littleham, will also help out this weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Cllr David Chapman, Chair of BIG, said: "Several local residents have highlighted how overgrown and untidy this path and steps are.
"There seem to be issues regarding who should be maintaining this throughfare, but as ever BIG takes a hands on approach to keeping our local area looking as good as possible.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 7 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 8 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 9 Tributes flow for man who helped reshape city
- 10 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way
"As a group we will therefore be out in force on Saturday morning to clear the pathway, pick up the litter and trim back the overgrowth.