As recently elected councillors for Exmouth Littleham Ward, we would like to thanks to all those residents who voted for us and for all who took part in the local democratic process.
We are committed to working for everyone in our ward of every political affiliation and none. Together, we want to make Littleham a strong and safe community and a good environment for both young and old.
We should like to thank, in particular, those who took part in our pre-election survey, telling us about their issues and concerns.
Before the election, we said we would listen to what you are saying and, now that we are elected, we will go on listening so that, together, we can build a vibrant and prosperous Exmouth.
We look forward to meeting as many Littleham residents as possible over the next four years and supporting the many voluntary organisations and groups in our ward.
You may also want to watch:
If there is any way in which we can help you, as an individual or as an organisation, do not hesitate to get in touch with any one of us.
Alison Greenhalgh, John Humphreys, Bill Nash, Sandy Sutton, Mark Williamson and Tim Wood.
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 4 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing
- 10 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s