Lights off - will crime increase?
Every week I read about a certain amount of crime taking place.
Now I ask myself why certain street lights have been turned off.
Surely we will experience more problems!
I have already noticed the graffiti which has well and truly marked at the end of the Colony subway wall for all to see. This is only since all The Colony lights were switched off.
I wonder what other crimes will now go on. With no CCTV and no lights, how can such culprits be caught?
You may also want to watch:
Name and address withheld.
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 3 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 4 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 5 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 6 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 7 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 10 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth