Let’s get out of Afghanistan
With reference to the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. There can be no winners; our young men are being killed and wounded nearly every day.
With reference to the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.
There can be no winners; our young men are being killed and wounded nearly every day.
Bring these gallant men home and let them fight it out amongst themselves.
Let's remember, we invaded Iraq by the trigger happy Americans. It appears this is caused by greed for oil. Let's remember, money talks all languages.
How many innocent men, women and children did we kill invading Iraq and Afghanistan? It's about time we put our own house in order.
We hear a lot of talk from the MOD; better known as the "Whitehall Warriors". You don't hear of any of this gutless rabble going out there on the frontline. They live in their posh offices, while our men have been deprived of weapons and things they require. Kick this pathetic shambles out and let it be controlled by the Armed Forces.
- 1 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 2 Decisions on future of our seafront must include a voice for all
- 3 New look Co-op store for East Devon town
- 4 Leisure centre team offers support for refugees in Exmouth
- 5 What are the chances of a white Christmas in Devon?
- 6 Exhibition celebrates artist's lifelong love affair with estuary
- 7 Local care partnership set up for Devon to prepare for winter
- 8 La La Choirs in full voice to support children's hospice
- 9 Seven rescue animals in Devon needing new forever homes
- 10 Remembering a teaching 'legend' who changed thousands of lives
There will be no winner, only death to our young men. The MOD also does its best to cut the pensions of the wounded. What a gutless shower they are.
Branch, Paras 39-45)