Legion to hold celebrations
A whole host of entertainers are taking to Exmouth Pavilion tonight to celebrate 90 years of the Royal British Legion and its Poppy Appeal.
The show begins at 7.20pm, and will feature performances from Scottish Pipes and Drums, Lynsey Leigh Davies, Moor Music, and Bill Murray and the Mariners Away.
There will also be an appearance from East Devon resident Bill Pertwee, who starred as Warden Hodges in classic BBC sitcom Dad’s Army.
He will be giving a talk about his experiences on the show, and conducting the prize draw.
Tickets cost �7.50 each, or �7 each for a group booking of six or more.
You may also want to watch:
They are available from the box office on (01395) 222477.
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 3 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 4 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 5 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 6 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 7 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 10 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth