LED venues set out plans for reopening on roadmap out of lockdown
- Credit: LED Community Leisure
Exmouth Pavilion’s café and an Ocean Beach Shack have opened on the seafront as lockdown restrictions are further relaxed.
On Monday, April 12, non-essential shops and beer gardens were able to re-open as part of the Government’s roadmap out of lockdown.
Exmouth Pavilion’s café offers takeaway drinks and snacks with some outside dining in the gardens and the venue plans to open indoor activities such as weekly dance and group exercise classes if the next step on the roadmap goes head on May 17.
The Pavilion has a full programme of outdoor events in its gardens over the summer and indoor events are currently scheduled to resume after June 21 with Robert Plant and his band Saving Grace.
The Ocean Beach Shack has opened in the Queen’s Drive Space for outdoor drinks. It will be open from noon until 8pm every day.
Ocean will remain closed until confirmation of step 3 restrictions out of lockdown in accordance with the government roadmap.
- 1 Lower Otter Restoration Project delayed after concerns raised over nesting birds
- 2 Budleigh couple’s book detailing their South American adventures
- 3 Exmouth Town mourn former manager
- 4 Jurassic Fibre helps local businesses get better connected
- 5 New High Sheriff of Devon appointed
- 6 Female football opportunities at Budleigh
- 7 East Devon AONB ‘violet hunt’ launched
- 8 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 9 Thousands of trees are being planted, but what can we do to help environment?
- 10 Property of the Week: Glebelands