Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- Credit: Hollie Williams
A shopping experience for dog lovers and owners has relocated to Lympstone.
Hollie Williams, owner and operator of online-only dog shop Lawoofs, has moved to the East Devon village.
The business previously operated in Newton Abbot after Hollie noticed a gap in the market.
She said: “When our new puppy Otis joined us, we noticed there was a lack of places you could shop that specialised in eco-friendly and British made brands.
“We wanted high quality, stylish products for our pooch; products that were hard-wearing, practical, but sustainably sourced and environmentally conscious too.
“That's when we saw an opportunity and launched Lawoofs of Devon.”
Having grown up in Sidmouth, but since moved away, Hollie felt the pull to return to East Devon and Lympstone ticked all the right boxes
- 1 Lower Otter Restoration Project delayed after concerns raised over nesting birds
- 2 Budleigh couple’s book detailing their South American adventures
- 3 Exmouth Town mourn former manager
- 4 Jurassic Fibre helps local businesses get better connected
- 5 Female football opportunities at Budleigh
- 6 New High Sheriff of Devon appointed
- 7 East Devon AONB ‘violet hunt’ launched
- 8 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 9 Thousands of trees are being planted, but what can we do to help environment?
- 10 Property of the Week: Glebelands
She added: "Lympstone ticked all the boxes and more.
“I loved the friendly village feel as soon as I arrived here.
“Also being so close to Exmouth town centre with all its amenities, was clearly the best of both worlds.”