Latest Budleigh Salterton planning applications
PLANS for changes to be made at East Devon Golf Club in Links Road have been backed by Budleigh Salterton Town Council.
The supported application includes the relocation and reconfiguration of holes, greens, fairways and tees affecting holes 13, 14, 16 and 17.
Additional applications considered by the town council at a planning committee meeting held this week included the retention of two field shelters at Bushy House, 3 Knowle Road.
This was also supported by the town council.
It also backed amended plans for a first floor rear extension at 78 Granary Lane as well as the felling of a Lawson Cypress at 26 West Hill.
You may also want to watch:
East Devon District Council, meanwhile, has approved proposals for a new dwelling and detached double garage at Mayfield, 3 West Hill Lane.
The local authority also approved plans for a dwelling at 33 Northview Road and the extension of a garage at 4 Redhills.
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Sound move to join singing group
- 4 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 5 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 6 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 7 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 8 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s
- 9 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 10 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter
It also handed the green light to an application calling for a new dwelling at Cornerways in Knowle village, the insertion of two roof lights at Winwood House, 4A Cricket Field Lane and a proposed mansard roof at 11 Moorlands Road.