Regional recognition for Ladram Bay
- Credit: Nick Williams Photography
A holiday park near Budleigh Salterton has gained regional recognition for being a top tourist attraction.
Ladram Bay, in Otterton, was awarded silver at the South West Tourism Excellence Awards ceremony.
It won the award in the Holiday Park of the Year category.
Zoe House, director of Ladram Bay, said: "We all feel so very proud to be bringing back such a prestigious trophy home to Devon, and so have the national spotlight shining on this beautiful holiday county.
"What makes us especially happy is that the judges, who also assessed us on a personal visit, looked not just at the quality of our facilities, but also the hospitality we provide.
You may also want to watch:
"We have always tried to create happy memories by offering a warm and friendly atmosphere, so our team also need to take a bow for their crucial role in providing this."
- 1 'I strongly believe there is an argument for opening restaurants now'
- 2 D-day looms for Beautiful Days festival
- 3 Mayor’s ‘life in lockdown’ art competition launched
- 4 Dog walkers urged to follow Four Paws Code
- 5 The radio is off but it's still important to support local bands
- 6 Exmouth designer Julia gain international recognition for souvenir brand
- 7 High tech skills training at former Flybe centre shows how Devon is preparing for life after the pandemic
- 8 Devon 'should be optimistic about the summer' as lockdown eases
- 9 Banned customer jailed for 'sucker punch' attack on innocent pub diner
- 10 What's the most common question for a house auctioneer?