Ladram Bay scoops gold Devon tourism award
- Credit: nick williams photography
A holiday park based near Otterton has been recognised with a regional tourism award.
Ladram Bay clinched the premier gold accolade in the holiday park of the year category at the Devon Tourism Awards.
In order to reach the final stages of the competition, the park was subjected to a close scrutiny of its business by professional assessors, with its facilities, services, accommodation and hospitality all under the microscope.
Representatives from Ladram Bay received the award at the finals held in Torquay.
Director Zoe House, who is part of the Carter family which owns the park, said: "To be named as the county's leading park on which to stay is a tribute not just to our quality standards, but also to the memorable experiences which guests enjoy."
You may also want to watch:
The awards success follows Ladram Bay winning a diamond award trophy for family fun in Devon and Somerset in November.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 3 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 4 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 5 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 6 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 9 Temporary seafront attractions to remain in place for the summer
- 10 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic