Staff training award nomination for Exmouth’s Krispies
- Credit: Archant
An Exmouth fish and chip shop has received national recognition for being a top place to work.
Krispies, in Exeter Road, has been nominated in the staff training and development category of the National Fish and Chip Awards.
The Exmouth business will now go up against four other businesses in its bid to scoop the top prize.
In the coming weeks, judges will visit Krispies, unannounced, to undertake full reviews of employee training and developmental practices.
They will test the quality of the fish and chips and the level of customer service.
You may also want to watch:
The winner will be announced at the awards ceremony in London in January.
The awards are organised by Seafish and chief executive Marcus Coleman said: “This award recognises fish and chip businesses that go above and beyond in providing their employees with high quality training, while demonstrating commitment to personal development and career progression.”
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 3 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 4 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 5 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 6 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 7 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 8 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 9 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 10 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year