Kitchen fire involving toaster in Exmouth


- Credit: Archant

Fire crews from Exmouth were called out to a kitchen fire in The Strand on Tuesday, March 31.

Upon arrival the crews confirmed that smoke was coming out of the flat and used breathing apparatus to gain access.

The fire was extinguished using one hose reel and the fire fighters confirmed the cause was accidental.

You may also want to watch:

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus