Kitchen fire at Colaton Raleigh

PUBLISHED: 11:17 14 June 2011

�

Archant

Budleigh Salterton firefighters were called to a home in Colaton Raleigh after a fire broke out in a kitchen

Firefighters from Budleigh Salterton were called to a home in Colaton Raleigh on Saturday night following reports a fire had broken out in the kitchen.

When the crew arrived at the Exmouth Road home shortly after 10.30pm they found the fire had already been extinguished.

A Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson said: “It was confirmed that there was a small fire in the ground floor kitchen of the property.

“The fire was out on the arrival of the fire crew. They inspected the area and made it safe before leaving the incident.”

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Exmouth Journal

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists