I?HAVE?read your article entitled Bought tickets, got fined .
I?HAVE?read your article entitled "Bought tickets, got fined".
I am sorry some visitors to Exmouth were given parking fines as a result of a situation that should not have existed in the first place.
The victims should not have been fined. Just say it was a mistake and apologise. It seems to work for MPs!
You may also want to watch:
18 St Briac Way,
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 3 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 6 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 7 Put the kettle on to support your local hospice
- 8 ‘We’re here to help’ - eMAG’s volunteers ready to help during latest lockdown
- 9 Community energy funding helps TRIP coordinate thousands of requests for support
- 10 Temporary seafront attractions to remain in place for the summer