Why do East Devon District Council’s REACT Team react only towards anti-social drivers?
The council and police have spent thousands in combating boy racers on the roads and car parks, for excessive speed and noise, when some jet skis go over the speed limit by a far higher percentage.
Some of them create more noise and cause a far greater degree of nuisance and anti-social behaviour, particularly in inappropriate locations away from their allocated area.
Some are a danger to other water users and holidaymakers, some of whom have complained to this paper, stating they will not return.
Some jet skiers are now chasing the Brent Geese, which have just arrived, and are ripping up the eel grass which they feed on.
You may also want to watch:
The REACT Team fails to react, as does every local authority that is informed.
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Sound move to join singing group
- 4 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 5 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s
- 6 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 7 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 8 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 9 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 10 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter