Jamie s concerts prove inspiring
I have noticed that, over the past few months, there have been a lot of music events for the youth of exmouth and surrounding areas.
I HAVe noticed that, over the past
few months, there have been a lot
You may also want to watch:
of music events for the youth of
exmouth and surrounding areas.
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 4 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing
- 10 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s
And when I read or hear about
these events, the name Jamie
Osborne is always brought up.
I think it is great what he is
doing, by organising these events
for younger people under 16.
My son used to play his Xbox 24/7
and not really socialise with any
of his classmates, but recently he
went to a concert that, I believe,
Jamie put on at The Pavilion, "The
Big Gig 2010".
ever since then, he and his
friends have started a band, and he
is even going to another concert at
The Pavilion on May 28!
My son has also spoken to Jamie
on a few occasions, asking for
advice on how to become better,
and, from what I can gather, he has
inspired my son and his friends to
be great entertainers!
I would just like to thank and congratulate
Jamie for all that he is
doing, and hope he keeps the concerts
going, as it is helping young
people, like my son, to understand
what they want to aim for and to
discover what their talents are!