Jamie s concerts prove inspiring
I have noticed that, over the past few months, there have been a lot of music events for the youth of exmouth and surrounding areas.
I HAVe noticed that, over the past
few months, there have been a lot
of music events for the youth of
exmouth and surrounding areas.
- 1 Devon County Council launch consultation for residents parking in Exmouth
- 2 Teenager tangled in buoy on River Exe
- 3 Exmouth nurse doing charity wing-walk this Sunday
- 4 For all our problems, we are in a far better position than most
- 5 Woman dies at scene of house fire in Exmouth
- 6 Local history: St John in the Wilderness Church
- 7 Will people talk in 40 years about the 2022 heatwave like we talk about 1976?
- 8 Somerset author giving book signing in Exmouth
- 9 New garden at Budleigh Library
- 10 Charities picking up the pieces
And when I read or hear about
these events, the name Jamie
Osborne is always brought up.
I think it is great what he is
doing, by organising these events
for younger people under 16.
My son used to play his Xbox 24/7
and not really socialise with any
of his classmates, but recently he
went to a concert that, I believe,
Jamie put on at The Pavilion, "The
Big Gig 2010".
ever since then, he and his
friends have started a band, and he
is even going to another concert at
The Pavilion on May 28!
My son has also spoken to Jamie
on a few occasions, asking for
advice on how to become better,
and, from what I can gather, he has
inspired my son and his friends to
be great entertainers!
I would just like to thank and congratulate
Jamie for all that he is
doing, and hope he keeps the concerts
going, as it is helping young
people, like my son, to understand
what they want to aim for and to
discover what their talents are!