It will be tidy, if a little empty
I really must congratulate East Devon s finance chiefs on their skill at thinking outside the box. What a brilliant idea! Make Exmouth drab and dull and thoroughly miserable and there won t be anything to attract visitors.
I really must congratulate East Devon's finance chiefs on their skill at thinking outside the box.
What a brilliant idea! Make Exmouth drab and dull and thoroughly miserable and there won't be anything to attract visitors. That will reduce the litter strewn about and we'll have an altogether tidier, if empty, town.
75 Egremont Road,
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 2 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 3 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 4 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 5 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 6 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 7 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 8 County council leader re-elected as voice for South West
- 9 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 10 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open