In poor condition
We have just enjoyed our second holiday of 2011 in Exmouth.
We took in two great shows at the Pavilion, but the highlight had to be the “Tour of Britain” and the biggest surprise was getting our ‘goodie bag’ and umbrella from The Journal.
On reading your newspaper, I felt compelled to write and agree with your correspondent about the state of your public toilets. My wife said the ladies toilet at the Foxholes car park was the worst, and this before 10am.
What a shame when the public gardens, lawns, the beaches and the paved walks were so well kept.
May I suggest, Mr Town Clerk, you visit the Foxholes with your wife and I think you will want to spend a little more than “a penny”.
86 Parklands, Malmesbury
- 1 Exeter man guilty of threatening police officer on Exmouth seafront
- 2 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 3 Brixington Blues weather the storm to blow away Broadclyst
- 4 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 5 Exmouth gears up for its Winter Festival
- 6 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- 7 Ex-tree-mely good response to Rotary saplings giveaway in Exmouth
- 8 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 9 Proposal for a permanent beach volleyball pitch on an East Devon beach
- 10 School appeals for funds to replace outdated sports equipment