I support the Longboat plan
In reply to Mrs Spurway, of Lion House, Budleigh Salterton, I would like to say that I was one of those who would like to have been at the meeting in Sidmouth about the Longboat Caf� but, because of time and transport,
In reply to Mrs Spurway, of Lion House, Budleigh Salterton, I would like to say that I was one of those who would like to have been at the meeting in Sidmouth about the Longboat Caf� but, because of time and transport, I was not able to make it.
I have supported Councillor Franklin and the owners of the caf� from the beginning.
I was ashamed of my sex, when I read of the attack on him at the meeting, but also relieved at the same time that it was not just "one of those teenagers" as usual.
I am surprised that, in this day and age, Mrs Spurway should suggest that anyone who has a chronic ailment should resign from his or her job.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs C M Woods,
The Rolle, Fore Street,
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 3 A busy start to May for Exmouth Harriers
- 4 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 5 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 6 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 7 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 8 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 9 Accountancy firm and comedy workshop company sponsoring business awards
- 10 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase