I support the Longboat plan
In reply to Mrs Spurway, of Lion House, Budleigh Salterton, I would like to say that I was one of those who would like to have been at the meeting in Sidmouth about the Longboat Caf� but, because of time and transport,
In reply to Mrs Spurway, of Lion House, Budleigh Salterton, I would like to say that I was one of those who would like to have been at the meeting in Sidmouth about the Longboat Caf� but, because of time and transport, I was not able to make it.
I have supported Councillor Franklin and the owners of the caf� from the beginning.
I was ashamed of my sex, when I read of the attack on him at the meeting, but also relieved at the same time that it was not just "one of those teenagers" as usual.
I am surprised that, in this day and age, Mrs Spurway should suggest that anyone who has a chronic ailment should resign from his or her job.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs C M Woods,
The Rolle, Fore Street,
- 1 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 2 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 3 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 6 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 7 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 8 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 9 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 10 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action