I support the Longboat plan
In reply to Mrs Spurway, of Lion House, Budleigh Salterton, I would like to say that I was one of those who would like to have been at the meeting in Sidmouth about the Longboat Caf� but, because of time and transport,
In reply to Mrs Spurway, of Lion House, Budleigh Salterton, I would like to say that I was one of those who would like to have been at the meeting in Sidmouth about the Longboat Caf� but, because of time and transport, I was not able to make it.
I have supported Councillor Franklin and the owners of the caf� from the beginning.
I was ashamed of my sex, when I read of the attack on him at the meeting, but also relieved at the same time that it was not just "one of those teenagers" as usual.
I am surprised that, in this day and age, Mrs Spurway should suggest that anyone who has a chronic ailment should resign from his or her job.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs C M Woods,
The Rolle, Fore Street,
- 1 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 2 Darcey makes ballerina's day
- 3 Wider ramifications of this summer's traveller troubles
- 4 Tough day at the office for the Withies
- 5 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 6 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 7 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 8 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
- 9 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 10 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results