I just cannot see the problem
Regarding your article last week about the woman complaining about the road sweeper creating messages in the sand on Exmouth seafront.
Having previously done Mr Fox’s job over a period of six years, I know, for a fact, Mr Fox has the unenviable job of having to be on the beach early in the morning, six days week, out in all weathers, picking up people’s rubbish, for little pay, and little thanks.
I cannot see what this lady’s problem is. It is hardly graffiti if it brightens up so many people’s day.
I am sure this lady could find more important things to complain about than “a few letters in the sand”.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 8 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 9 Hospiscare yarn-bomb mail trail is a delight for all to enjoy
- 10 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon