I had a great time in Budleigh
My name is James Wilkinson. I am an actor who was recently involved in the local production of Murder in the Cathedral.
I would like to extend my gratitude to the people of Budleigh for making my stay so pleasant.
The town, itself, is beautiful and the people are so warm and friendly. I felt right at home.
I would also wish to give Steve Andrews a considerable mention. He is not only a great director, but a terrific man. It was a pleasure working with him.
Thank you for your time and, if I am fortunate enough to come back to Budleigh Salterton, I hope it is a long visit.
- 1 Fears over future of Methodist church
- 2 Property of the Week: Lower Broad Oak Road, West Hill
- 3 More than 600 jobs up for grabs at Travelodge - including in South West
- 4 Lympstone man takes on 3,000-mile rowing challenge
- 5 Live grenade training to resume on Woodbury Common from next month
- 6 New assistant chief constables at Devon and Cornwall Police
- 7 Win keeps Exmouth Town second with games in hand
- 8 Exmouth history: Roman Devon and the arrival of Saxons
- 9 Strong demand for properties continues into the new year
- 10 Exmouth care home launches new grant to tackle loneliness