I had a great time in Budleigh
My name is James Wilkinson. I am an actor who was recently involved in the local production of Murder in the Cathedral.
I would like to extend my gratitude to the people of Budleigh for making my stay so pleasant.
The town, itself, is beautiful and the people are so warm and friendly. I felt right at home.
I would also wish to give Steve Andrews a considerable mention. He is not only a great director, but a terrific man. It was a pleasure working with him.
Thank you for your time and, if I am fortunate enough to come back to Budleigh Salterton, I hope it is a long visit.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 8 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 9 Hospiscare yarn-bomb mail trail is a delight for all to enjoy
- 10 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon