I am so angry
Well, OK, so I m getting on a bit and some things take a while to sink in, but I do not understand why our people are not emulating the good folk of Iran and filling the streets with raging crowds.
Well, OK, so I'm getting on a bit and some things take a while to sink in, but I do not understand why our people are not emulating the good folk of Iran and filling the streets with raging crowds.
I regularly read the reports from the independent think tank, Open Europe, and I've now read Marta Andreasen's book, Brussels Laid Bare, and I am appalled our politicians should see fit to hand this country and its people over to the European Union, lock stock and barrel.
You think the stinking mess that is known as the Expenses Scandal was bad? Take a look at what happens in Brussels, without a murmur of complaint from a Government which is currently publicising its intention to crack down on benefit cheats. Talk about one law for them and one for the rest of us!
This Government is supposed to monitor the legislation that comes from Europe, but does not have the time or the staff and, hello, who's our new Minister for Europe? Glenys Kinnock! Oh, puhlease!
You may also want to watch:
I am so angry even the dog's hiding away from me. I just do not understand how things could have got this bad in a so-called democratic country. It's even affected my once strong Royalist opinions. How can Her Majesty allow her Government to get away with allowing an unelected cabal enforce 75% and rising of their edicts on us?
The EU is costing us �40million per day. That's forty. Million. Pounds. Per day. From a country that's just about bust.
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 5 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
- 6 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 7 Rugby star Ben Moon’s Testimonial year begins
- 8 Shore anglers enjoy more success than charter boats
- 9 Budleigh Colts reach the Devon final
- 10 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
Treacherous, cowardly politicians hide behind the excuse that, if we don't enter the gulag, there could be war. No there won't, the European Union hasn't prevented war, NATO has. Oh, how I wish I were younger and fitter!
75 Egremont Road, Exmouth