I am so angry
Well, OK, so I m getting on a bit and some things take a while to sink in, but I do not understand why our people are not emulating the good folk of Iran and filling the streets with raging crowds.
Well, OK, so I'm getting on a bit and some things take a while to sink in, but I do not understand why our people are not emulating the good folk of Iran and filling the streets with raging crowds.
I regularly read the reports from the independent think tank, Open Europe, and I've now read Marta Andreasen's book, Brussels Laid Bare, and I am appalled our politicians should see fit to hand this country and its people over to the European Union, lock stock and barrel.
You think the stinking mess that is known as the Expenses Scandal was bad? Take a look at what happens in Brussels, without a murmur of complaint from a Government which is currently publicising its intention to crack down on benefit cheats. Talk about one law for them and one for the rest of us!
This Government is supposed to monitor the legislation that comes from Europe, but does not have the time or the staff and, hello, who's our new Minister for Europe? Glenys Kinnock! Oh, puhlease!
You may also want to watch:
I am so angry even the dog's hiding away from me. I just do not understand how things could have got this bad in a so-called democratic country. It's even affected my once strong Royalist opinions. How can Her Majesty allow her Government to get away with allowing an unelected cabal enforce 75% and rising of their edicts on us?
The EU is costing us �40million per day. That's forty. Million. Pounds. Per day. From a country that's just about bust.
- 1 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 2 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 3 Withycombe Ladies announce new coach
- 4 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 5 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 6 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 7 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 8 Last-minute drama for East Budleigh
- 9 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 10 Seven-goal Brixington turn on the style
Treacherous, cowardly politicians hide behind the excuse that, if we don't enter the gulag, there could be war. No there won't, the European Union hasn't prevented war, NATO has. Oh, how I wish I were younger and fitter!
75 Egremont Road, Exmouth