Human resources specialists ‘proud’ to be sponsoring new Exmouth Business Award
- Credit: Archant
The director of a human resources company has said they are proud to be the sponsors of the newest Exmouth business award.
HR Dept, based in Marsh Barton, will be sponsoring the new Employer of the Year award at this year's competition.
The Exmouth Business Awards, organised by the chamber of commerce, will take place at Ocean on Friday, May 15.
Belinda Newton, director of HR Dept, said the company is 'very proud' to be associated with the awards and the work of Exmouth Chamber of Commerce.
She said: "I wanted my business to be involved in the awards but felt it had to be meaningful, the category we sponsored had to be relevant to us.
You may also want to watch:
"I had seen other Business Awards elsewhere have the category of 'Employer of the Year' and felt that this would work well in Exmouth so suggested it to the Chamber Committee and was delighted when they took the suggestion up."
Nominations are now open for the awards, with 14 categories available this year.
Visit the Exmouth Business Awards 2020 website for more information.
- 1 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 2 ‘Thank you, I've got my Winnie back’ - man’s relief after dog collapsed on the seafront
- 3 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 4 ‘He’s a natural’ - landscape designer Jacob’s Oxford College success
- 5 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 6 Rotarian laptops and tablets appeal for home schooling
- 7 Former Exmouth school volunteer recognised with marine conservation award
- 8 Jon Sopel event boosts St Peters’ Chromebook appeal
- 9 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 10 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh