AN Exmouth man came across a very unusual double egg at the weekend. Ron Gibson aged 62 from Littleham was making breakfast for his family on Saturday morning, when he came across the eggsraordinary egg.
AN Exmouth man came across a very unusual double egg at the weekend.
Ron Gibson aged 62 from Littleham was making breakfast for his family on Saturday morning, when he came across the eggsraordinary egg.
Ron’s daughter, Marie Gibson, aged 30, told the Exmouth Journal: “Dad was busy cooking, as he normally does on weekends, when he suddenly started shouting eggcitedly: “Quick, come and see this!”
“We ran into the kitchen, thinking he was just yolking and he told us that he’d cracked the egg and inside was a smaller egg, he was very eggstatic!”
You may also want to watch:
The egg inside the big egg was eggsactly identical to its outer, it was a cracker!
Ron bought the eggs from a friends farm in Ilminster, Somersegg. Ron continued: “When I opened the box they looked trem-hen-ous and couldn’t wait to start breakfast. The inner egg is still in one piece, it seemed a shame to eat it but the outer egg was delicious.”
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 3 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 4 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 5 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 6 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 7 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 10 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
East Devon District Councils education ranger James Chubb told the Journal: “I’ve never heard of this happening before it’s a complete mystery!”