Daring events to raise funds for Hospiscare
- Credit: Hospiscare
People are being invited to sign up to one of Hospiscare’s daring events in 2021.
The hospice charity for Exeter, Mid and East Devon, is challenging people to take on a new adventure for the New Year to raise vital funds for local people living with a terminal illness.
Hospiscare is offering a variety of challenge events in 2021 to test your daring whilst raising vital funds for its patients and their families.
There will be a 12-day trek in the Himalayas which will test the participants’ endurance and reward them with panoramic views.
Participants will be entitled to a full refund if the trip is cancelled due to Covid-19.
For those seeking an adrenaline-fuelled feat of daring, there will be a skydive or a wing walk on a vintage biplane. Both of these challenges will take place at Dunkeswell Airfield in Honiton in May, July and September.
Others could join Team Hospiscare for The Great West Run in May.
- 1 Exmouth candidates gear up for county council elections
- 2 Tribute paid to former town manager Suzy
- 3 Exmouth social group Friends UK set to resume meet ups
- 4 Candidates ready for elections in Exmouth and Budleigh Coastal ward
- 5 Promising signs for Town’s young footballers
- 6 Sand movement forces change of launch location for Exmouth lifeboat
- 7 Exmouth’s final goodbye to ‘RNLI stalwart’ Tim Mock
- 8 Mixed views on future development in East Devon
- 9 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 10 Brixington Blues keep marching on
For more information, visit www.Hospiscare.co.uk/challenges.