Daring events to raise funds for Hospiscare
- Credit: Hospiscare
People are being invited to sign up to one of Hospiscare’s daring events in 2021.
The hospice charity for Exeter, Mid and East Devon, is challenging people to take on a new adventure for the New Year to raise vital funds for local people living with a terminal illness.
Hospiscare is offering a variety of challenge events in 2021 to test your daring whilst raising vital funds for its patients and their families.
There will be a 12-day trek in the Himalayas which will test the participants’ endurance and reward them with panoramic views.
Participants will be entitled to a full refund if the trip is cancelled due to Covid-19.
For those seeking an adrenaline-fuelled feat of daring, there will be a skydive or a wing walk on a vintage biplane. Both of these challenges will take place at Dunkeswell Airfield in Honiton in May, July and September.
Others could join Team Hospiscare for The Great West Run in May.
- 1 'I strongly believe there is an argument for opening restaurants now'
- 2 Dog walkers urged to follow Four Paws Code
- 3 D-day looms for Beautiful Days festival
- 4 Mayor’s ‘life in lockdown’ art competition launched
- 5 Speed limit trial will pave the way for safer Devon roads
- 6 High tech skills training at former Flybe centre shows how Devon is preparing for life after the pandemic
- 7 The radio is off but it's still important to support local bands
- 8 Banned customer jailed for 'sucker punch' attack on innocent pub diner
- 9 Exmouth pharmacy offering Covid-19 vaccine appointments to those in priority groups
- 10 Prada Cup disappointment for Exmouth sailor
For more information, visit www.Hospiscare.co.uk/challenges.