New digital service to help Hospiscare provide end-of-life services in East Devon
- Credit: Hospiscare
A series of new digital services have been launched by Hospiscare to increase access to its end-of-life care during the coronavirus pandemic.
The charity, which cares for patients across East Devon, has a new website which is the culmination of a year of technical improvements.
The new web page is more user friendly and provides resources and advice for healthcare professionals, patients and their families.
Hospiscare has also launched a free digital service for care home staff offering virtual clinic appointments and meetings with the charity’s end-of-life care teams.
Tina Naldrett, director of clinical services at Hospiscare, said: “We really want to encourage people to use our digital platforms as a way of reaching us, as well as coming to our clinics and ward or having visits at home.
You may also want to watch:
“Using these platforms allows us to support our community safely in many different ways.”
To access Hospiscare’s resources, support and advice on end-of-life care during Covid-19, as well as bereavement support visit: https://www.hospiscare.co.uk.
- 1 Double celebration as iconic pub reopens with new look
- 2 Steve hopes community will help lifesaving research at awareness event
- 3 Inquest into death of Exmouth teenager found at Orcombe Point
- 4 Exmouth woman denies murdering her partner Nigel Johnston
- 5 Waverley Road residents stage community gardening competition
- 6 Cycle rider remembers father and son who were both lost to cancer
- 7 Rainbow flags fly high in Exmouth for Pride month
- 8 Volunteers produce a colour supplement for town centre
- 9 Born for the screen - Exmouth's very own Liver Bird
- 10 Major improvement works ongoing at Exmouth Cricket Club