New live-in care service launched by Home Instead
- Credit: © Jesper Anhede
A newly-launched live-in care service is giving clients the option of receiving full-time care within their home.
Thanks to Home Instead Exeter and East Devon, elderly people will have the same caregivers, day and night, to perform tasks that they need help with – whether that’s support with mobility or cooking and housework.
The caregiver has their assigned working hours, but is there at all times in case of emergencies.
Mark McGlade, owner of Home Instead Exeter and East Devon, commented: “Many have been looking for an alternative to a care home for their loved ones throughout the pandemic.
“Our live-in care service offers just that. It allows people to stay in the comfort of their own home around their familiar surroundings, all while receiving round-the-clock care from our trained caregivers. We’ve seen so many elderly people in the community reap the benefits of our quality home care. To introduce further support to our clients is something we’re excited about.”
For more information ring 01395 200699 or visit www.homeinstead.co.uk/eastdevon.
- 1 Lower Otter Restoration Project delayed after concerns raised over nesting birds
- 2 Budleigh couple’s book detailing their South American adventures
- 3 Exmouth Town mourn former manager
- 4 Jurassic Fibre helps local businesses get better connected
- 5 Female football opportunities at Budleigh
- 6 New High Sheriff of Devon appointed
- 7 East Devon AONB ‘violet hunt’ launched
- 8 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 9 Thousands of trees are being planted, but what can we do to help environment?
- 10 Property of the Week: Glebelands