New live-in care service launched by Home Instead
- Credit: © Jesper Anhede
A newly-launched live-in care service is giving clients the option of receiving full-time care within their home.
Thanks to Home Instead Exeter and East Devon, elderly people will have the same caregivers, day and night, to perform tasks that they need help with – whether that’s support with mobility or cooking and housework.
The caregiver has their assigned working hours, but is there at all times in case of emergencies.
Mark McGlade, owner of Home Instead Exeter and East Devon, commented: “Many have been looking for an alternative to a care home for their loved ones throughout the pandemic.
“Our live-in care service offers just that. It allows people to stay in the comfort of their own home around their familiar surroundings, all while receiving round-the-clock care from our trained caregivers. We’ve seen so many elderly people in the community reap the benefits of our quality home care. To introduce further support to our clients is something we’re excited about.”
For more information ring 01395 200699 or visit www.homeinstead.co.uk/eastdevon.
- 1 Double celebration as iconic pub reopens with new look
- 2 Inquest into death of Exmouth teenager found at Orcombe Point
- 3 Steve hopes community will help lifesaving research at awareness event
- 4 Tim Martin of Wetherspoons wants government to offer visas to EU workers to help out in pubs
- 5 Exmouth woman denies murdering her partner Nigel Johnston
- 6 Landing great fish from boats across the region
- 7 Property of the Week: Trinity Court, Sidmouth
- 8 Born for the screen - Exmouth's very own Liver Bird
- 9 Regeneration of Exmouth town centre and Dinan Way extension under discussion
- 10 Exmouth man sent to Broadmoor for B&B sex attack