Holiday park aims to wow’
THE parent company of Exmouth s largest private employer, Devon Cliffs Holiday Park, has seen a bumper year with a ten per cent increase in bookings.
THE parent company of Exmouth's largest private employer, Devon Cliffs Holiday Park, has seen a bumper year with a ten per cent increase in bookings.
And Haven is using the profits towards a �40 million investment programme at its 35 holiday parks around the UK.
A spokesperson said: "It's all about the 'wow' factor. We want to provide the best possible family holiday experience.
"More and more people are choosing UK holidays and we want to make sure they love our parks as much as we do.
You may also want to watch:
"The �40 million investment will ensure that families can enjoy even better facilities and some spectacular new innovations on our parks.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 5 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 6 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 7 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 8 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 9 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon