Holiday park aims to wow’
THE parent company of Exmouth s largest private employer, Devon Cliffs Holiday Park, has seen a bumper year with a ten per cent increase in bookings.
THE parent company of Exmouth's largest private employer, Devon Cliffs Holiday Park, has seen a bumper year with a ten per cent increase in bookings.
And Haven is using the profits towards a �40 million investment programme at its 35 holiday parks around the UK.
A spokesperson said: "It's all about the 'wow' factor. We want to provide the best possible family holiday experience.
"More and more people are choosing UK holidays and we want to make sure they love our parks as much as we do.
You may also want to watch:
"The �40 million investment will ensure that families can enjoy even better facilities and some spectacular new innovations on our parks.
- 1 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 2 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 3 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 4 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 5 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 6 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 7 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 8 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 9 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 10 Western League opener for Exmouth Town