Hit and run - Exmouth police appeal for help
Exmouth police are keen to speak to the driver of a blue car who failed to stop after hitting a young boy riding a bicycle.
Officers said the hit-and-run took place at around 12.45pm on Saturday August 13 on Prince of Wales Drive.
The child struck by the car was injured as a result of the incident, the police said.
Anyone who may have seen the car strike the child is asked to get in touch with the police.
PC Simon Blyth said: “The driver failed to stop at the scene of the accident.
You may also want to watch:
“The boy sustained injuries as a result.
“Witnesses are being sought in order to identify the vehicle and driver involved.”
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 7 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 8 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 9 Tributes flow for man who helped reshape city
- 10 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way
Contact the police on 08452 777444 with information, quoting police log reference 518 of the 130811.