May I, through your excellent columns, say to fellow witches and wizards – greetings? Sorry I missed you in your fantastic costumes – all the witching world would be proud of you.
May I also take this opportunity to thank Sue Brown, of Freelands Close, and send greetings to her witching granddaughter?
On my way back from the excellent NHS Dentist in Salterton Road, I was caught in a downpour and Sue Brown kindly gave me a lift home, for which I am most grateful.
No doubt her many wizarding friends would like an update on the career of my great niece, Emma Watson – Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter films.
She won a place a Trinity College, Cambridge, and I hoped she would follow a literary career.
However, she chose to take up a place at Browne University, New Jersey, USA, where she is reading for a degree in Arts and Literature, while pursuing a successful modelling career in New York.
The excellent eight Harry Potter films series is complete and, for those who missed it, may I recommend the DVD series.
- 1 Devon County Council launch consultation for residents parking in Exmouth
- 2 Exmouth nurse doing charity wing-walk this Sunday
- 3 Local history: St John in the Wilderness Church
- 4 Teenager tangled in buoy on River Exe
- 5 Woman dies at scene of house fire in Exmouth
- 6 Will people talk in 40 years about the 2022 heatwave like we talk about 1976?
- 7 For all our problems, we are in a far better position than most
- 8 Consultation launched as county council proposes residents' parking permit scheme in Exmouth
- 9 Charities picking up the pieces
- 10 New garden at Budleigh Library
Witches and wizards can do positive things to defect the powers of evil – and, as a confirmed Anglican Christian, I have no problems in valuing their contribution.
55 Holland Road, Exmouth.