May I, through your excellent columns, say to fellow witches and wizards – greetings? Sorry I missed you in your fantastic costumes – all the witching world would be proud of you.
May I also take this opportunity to thank Sue Brown, of Freelands Close, and send greetings to her witching granddaughter?
On my way back from the excellent NHS Dentist in Salterton Road, I was caught in a downpour and Sue Brown kindly gave me a lift home, for which I am most grateful.
No doubt her many wizarding friends would like an update on the career of my great niece, Emma Watson – Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter films.
She won a place a Trinity College, Cambridge, and I hoped she would follow a literary career.
You may also want to watch:
However, she chose to take up a place at Browne University, New Jersey, USA, where she is reading for a degree in Arts and Literature, while pursuing a successful modelling career in New York.
The excellent eight Harry Potter films series is complete and, for those who missed it, may I recommend the DVD series.
- 1 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 2 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 3 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 4 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 8 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 9 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter
- 10 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
Witches and wizards can do positive things to defect the powers of evil – and, as a confirmed Anglican Christian, I have no problems in valuing their contribution.
55 Holland Road, Exmouth.