Help wanted to find lost dog
An Exmouth animal lover is appealing for help finding a lost dog at Sandy Bay.
The dog’s owners, who were staying at Devon Cliffs Holiday Park, lost the dog before returning home nearly two weeks ago and, since then, appear to have made no effort to find it.
Now, Siobhan Learmonth is hoping to find the dog and get it to a pre-arranged place in an animal shelter.
However, despite days of searching, she has not been able to find it, although the dog has reportedly been sighted on the nearby coastal path and near World of Country Life.
Siobhan said: “This is a very nervous dog, and I’m desperate to find her and bring her back to safety.
You may also want to watch:
“The owners described it as a Yorkshire Terrier cross but, from what I’ve been told, it’s around the size of a Labrador, and grey and brown in colour, so it may resemble an Airedale.
“The RSPCA don’t deal with stray dogs, and the dog warden will only come if it’s caught, so it would be great if we could catch her and take her somewhere she can be looked after.”
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 5 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 6 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 7 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 8 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Who blinked first? A defining moment in humanity's existence
If anyone sees the dog, or manages to catch it, they are asked to get in touch with Siobhan on (01395) 274387.