Help police trace antique jewellery stolen in burglary
PUBLISHED: 12:26 25 April 2016 | UPDATED: 12:26 25 April 2016
Detectives are appealing for help tracing a haul of jewellery stolen when homes were burgled in Exmouth and Exton
Detectives investigating burglaries in Exmouth and Exton have released details of the stolen jewellery in the hope of reuniting it with its rightful owner.
A haul of precious stones, antique gold and silver jewellery, plus cash, was taken when homes in Douglas Avenue, Exmouth, and Barton Close, Exton, were burgled between Sunday, April 17 and Tuesday, April 19.
Cash including 150 Euros, $250 and 3000 Sri Lanken Rupees were also stolen.
Police would like to hear from anyone who may have seen someone acting suspiciously in the areas of the burgled homes, or from anyone who has been offered jewellery for sale matching the description of the stolen items.
Police are keen to trace:
• A sapphire and diamond half hoop white gold ring with three sapphires and two diamonds, inset alternately.
• A pair of earrings; sapphire and diamond pendant, white gold with four inset sapphires.
• A flower Edwardian diamond cluster ring; 18 carat yellow gold, with eight old cut diamonds, millgrain set in 18 carat white gold.
• A seven stone uniform diamond half hoop ring set between diagonal bars.
• A five stone emerald and diamond ring set in yellow gold.
• An emerald and diamond bracelet, thin yellow gold with long rectangular emeralds and a diamond in between all the way around
• An 18 carat gold and diamond necklace with a fine yellow gold chain and a small catch with a diamond
• An 18 carat gold and diamond drop earring with four diamonds in drop and one set into the earring
• A sterling silver Pandora bracelet with about 10 charms; one imitation sapphire and diamond; one gold leaf; one Marino glass; British Airways cube in white gold with “ I love you” in a love heart; one snake.
• A fine yellow gold chain with a small diamond and pearl drop and similar earrings.
• Pair of Victorian gold cuff links
• A Victorian gold tie pin
• Fredrique Constant wrist watch
If you have information to help police, call 101 and quote crime numbers CR/025521/16 and CR/ 25493/16.