Help police crackdown on car crime
Exmouth police are urging the public to help them crackdown on car crime in the Littleham area. If you see anyone acting suspiciously contact the police on 08452 777444.
Littleham’s police team is asking the community to be the ears and eyes of the police in a bid to crackdown on thefts from cars.
Officers are urging people to be ‘extra vigilant’ along Salterton Road during the peak weekend hours after three cars were damaged, and property was stolen.
The police are keen to trace the culprits and are appealing for anyone with information to get in touch, quoting the crime reference number.
Police community support officer Malcolm Maguire said: “We would like to strongly urge any members of the public to contact us if they see or hear anything of a suspicious nature in order to apprehend potential offenders.”
You may also want to watch:
A magnetic sign was removed from a car parked on a Salterton Road driveway sometime over the weekend of March 5-6. Crime reference KE/11/636.
During the same time period several items were stolen from a red Honda CRX after it was broken into while parked on the main road. Crime reference KE/11/630.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 3 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 7 Sound move to join singing group
- 8 Delay to train travel this weekend
- 9 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 10 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
Wiper blades belonging to a blue SAAB 93 also were twisted, and an aerial snapped while the car was parked on the main road near the Cranford Club, the police said.
If you have any information about the criminal damage, contact PCSO Maguire on 08452 777444.