Hard to believe they’re youngsters
For those who did not see Fiddler on the Roof, presented by Centre Stage, they missed a great treat and a great experience. The show was marvellous and very professional.
For those who did not see Fiddler on the Roof, presented by Centre Stage, they missed a great treat and a great experience.
The show was marvellous and very professional. You would not think the actors were just youngsters. Their versatility was outstanding.
The whole cast was absolutely superb. I am speaking from experience, as I have seen countless professional musicals in the past 30 years.
Exmouth should appreciate what talented youngsters we have in our town.
Three ex-members of Centre Stage are now starring in professional musicals - Alister Brammer as Marius in Les Miserables in London, Gareth Jones on tour in Dreamboats and Petticoats and Michelle Crook on tour in Oklahoma. All three started as 12-year olds with Centre Stage. What an achievement!
We should hear more about all of these successful youngsters.
- 1 Rolling out the 'big tent' to help East Devon
- 2 Fears over future of Methodist church
- 3 'I am pro-vaccine, but I am also pro-choice'
- 4 Homes and shops plan approved for site behind Exmouth's Tower Street Church
- 5 Lympstone man takes on 3,000-mile rowing challenge
- 6 Face coverings no longer mandatory indoors as England returns to Plan A
- 7 Withycombe ladies shine in six-try stunner
- 8 Free water dispensers set up in Exmouth to cut plastic waste
- 9 A pace for everyone with the Budleigh Runners
- 10 Six-goal classic for East Budleigh and Topsham
Centre Stage is always in need of finance and we must all support them for the future, so, if you have a few pounds to spare, all donations will be greatly received!
Or, if you would like to become a patron or friend of Centre Stage, please contact Mark Worsley.
Once again, well done all of you in Centre Stage.
Mrs Annetta Quilter,
63 St Andrews Road, Exmouth.