Hang your heads in shame
I find the attitude of East Devon District Council over the snow saga appalling.
Their comments of “they did better than last year” just goes to show their lack of judgement.
Yet again this year, I witnessed a patrol car travel from car park to car park, taking the money from the machines.
The London Inn car park in Exmouth had elderly falling and cars skidding all over an untreated parking surface.
Yet, the great concern for EDDC was to collect their ill-gotten gains with no regard for safety.
You may also want to watch:
With no free parking, why are we required to pay for a useless service?
The whole council should hang their heads in shame.
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 3 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 4 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 5 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 6 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 7 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police