Hands off Victoria Way
With reference your article about the garages in Victoria Way, Exmouth. Surely, only the fire brigade needs to know what chemicals are stored in the garages?
With reference your article about the garages in Victoria Way, Exmouth. Surely, only the fire brigade needs to know what chemicals are stored in the garages? Why does the town council feel they need to know?
As for spraying the cars, professional people work in these garages and they do not just spray paint willy-nilly.
If they were to move out of town, they would lose a lot of trade. When my car is in the garage, I drop it off in the morning, catch the train to work and back again, then pick up my car at the end of the day.
If they are moved out of town, I would not be able to do that. Also, while people are waiting for their cars, they walk around the town and do shopping - keeping the local shops in business.
You may also want to watch:
I am sure the town council are trying to make as many people lose their jobs as possible. Why are they always trying to make things worse for this town? No wonder there are so many empty shops - they do nothing useful.
Leave the garages alone, find another cause to pick on, preferably something that will help the town, not kill it.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 3 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 4 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 5 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 6 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 7 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 8 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 9 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 10 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines