Hands off Victoria Way
With reference your article about the garages in Victoria Way, Exmouth. Surely, only the fire brigade needs to know what chemicals are stored in the garages?
With reference your article about the garages in Victoria Way, Exmouth. Surely, only the fire brigade needs to know what chemicals are stored in the garages? Why does the town council feel they need to know?
As for spraying the cars, professional people work in these garages and they do not just spray paint willy-nilly.
If they were to move out of town, they would lose a lot of trade. When my car is in the garage, I drop it off in the morning, catch the train to work and back again, then pick up my car at the end of the day.
If they are moved out of town, I would not be able to do that. Also, while people are waiting for their cars, they walk around the town and do shopping - keeping the local shops in business.
You may also want to watch:
I am sure the town council are trying to make as many people lose their jobs as possible. Why are they always trying to make things worse for this town? No wonder there are so many empty shops - they do nothing useful.
Leave the garages alone, find another cause to pick on, preferably something that will help the town, not kill it.
- 1 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
- 2 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 3 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 4 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 5 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 6 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 7 Climate Conversation programme for Exmouth and Honiton
- 8 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 9 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 10 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’