Hands off Victoria Way
With reference your article about the garages in Victoria Way, Exmouth. Surely, only the fire brigade needs to know what chemicals are stored in the garages?
With reference your article about the garages in Victoria Way, Exmouth. Surely, only the fire brigade needs to know what chemicals are stored in the garages? Why does the town council feel they need to know?
As for spraying the cars, professional people work in these garages and they do not just spray paint willy-nilly.
If they were to move out of town, they would lose a lot of trade. When my car is in the garage, I drop it off in the morning, catch the train to work and back again, then pick up my car at the end of the day.
If they are moved out of town, I would not be able to do that. Also, while people are waiting for their cars, they walk around the town and do shopping - keeping the local shops in business.
You may also want to watch:
I am sure the town council are trying to make as many people lose their jobs as possible. Why are they always trying to make things worse for this town? No wonder there are so many empty shops - they do nothing useful.
Leave the garages alone, find another cause to pick on, preferably something that will help the town, not kill it.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 3 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 4 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Better broadband rollout will deliver speeds you'd expect
- 7 Exmouth Talking Newspaper celebrates 40th birthday
- 8 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 9 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 10 Covid support team thanks community for generous help