Hands off Victoria Way
With reference your article about the garages in Victoria Way, Exmouth. Surely, only the fire brigade needs to know what chemicals are stored in the garages?
With reference your article about the garages in Victoria Way, Exmouth. Surely, only the fire brigade needs to know what chemicals are stored in the garages? Why does the town council feel they need to know?
As for spraying the cars, professional people work in these garages and they do not just spray paint willy-nilly.
If they were to move out of town, they would lose a lot of trade. When my car is in the garage, I drop it off in the morning, catch the train to work and back again, then pick up my car at the end of the day.
If they are moved out of town, I would not be able to do that. Also, while people are waiting for their cars, they walk around the town and do shopping - keeping the local shops in business.
I am sure the town council are trying to make as many people lose their jobs as possible. Why are they always trying to make things worse for this town? No wonder there are so many empty shops - they do nothing useful.
Leave the garages alone, find another cause to pick on, preferably something that will help the town, not kill it.
- 1 Angry passenger keyed a car in disabled parking dispute
- 2 Lympstone Marine trainer halfway through THREE ultra marathon challenge
- 3 Exmouth business create leggings to raise funds for Hospiscare
- 4 Art exhibition celebrates Jurassic coastline
- 5 Budleigh vineyard wins gold at inaugural wine competition
- 6 Season-ticket purchase period extended at Exmouth Town
- 7 Monty creates Jubilee figure for his last East Budleigh Scarecrow Festival
- 8 Floral boat dedicated to Budleigh fisherman Digger Rogers
- 9 Budleigh joins scheme to put East Devon on green tourism map
- 10 Budleigh Music Fest line-up announced