Halyards second floor flat fire caused by electric heater.

PUBLISHED: 10:16 08 December 2014 | UPDATED: 10:16 08 December 2014

Archant

Fire: Two fire engines were called out to a living room fire in a second floor flat in Halyards on Sunday morning.

The fire crews from Topsham and Middlemoor arrived at 9.49am and found a small fire involving an electrical heater.

The fire-fighters used a ventilation fan and a thermal imaging camera to extinguish the fire.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Exmouth Journal

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists