Half term fun in Exmouth
Exmouth’s children’s centre is holding a special half-term ‘whatever the weather’ activity session for toddlers in the Manor Gardens later this month.
It follows on from the centre’s summer holiday programme and there will be opportunities for toddlers and older siblings to enjoy a range of fun outdoor activities based around living by the seaside.
Participation co-ordinator Craig Jolly said; “The feedback from families during our summer holiday programme was so good, we thought that during half term, an outdoor session would be well supported.
“As we are so lucky in Exmouth to live by the sea, the team thought this would be a good theme for the session. We are also keen to have families that live near the seafront and beach areas to come and join us, so they can share their experiences of living close to the sea.”
The event takes place on Wednesday, October 26 from 10am to noon.
To find out more please contact the Children’s Centre on (01395) 226789.
- 1 Exeter man guilty of threatening police officer on Exmouth seafront
- 2 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 3 Brixington Blues weather the storm to blow away Broadclyst
- 4 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 5 Exmouth gears up for its Winter Festival
- 6 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- 7 Ex-tree-mely good response to Rotary saplings giveaway in Exmouth
- 8 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 9 Proposal for a permanent beach volleyball pitch on an East Devon beach
- 10 School appeals for funds to replace outdated sports equipment