Greenhouse fire in Exmouth

PUBLISHED: 17:18 10 March 2015 | UPDATED: 17:19 10 March 2015

Archant

A fire crew from Exmouth was called out to reports of a greenhouse on fire in St Margarets View on Tuesday, March 10.

At around 1.30pm the fire-fighters received a call from the owner of the property and upon arrival confirmed the greenhouse fire involved a paraffin heater.

The fire crew used a hose reel jet to extinguish the fire and the damage was confined the greenhouse.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Exmouth Journal. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Exmouth Journal